Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

busy woman

Hello my lovely readers, I promise I have not forgotten you.

Lesbe honest...

I have not purposefully forgotten you. My mind has been busy with lots of hecticness and leaving places so here is the overview:

Goodbyes to Colorado and the wonderful cross-cultural and language training. Those were phenomenal, but nothing compared to the wonderfully awesome, hillarious, and joyful people that were in my life for four weeks.

Chao chaos to Tennessee and the Orphanos family, the Sullivan family, Braircrest Highschool (and public speaking wheew), and the friends. Thank you for listening to me and for showing me your beautiful passion for justice and orphans.

HELLOS to my crazy awesome family, supporters, and this town full of Southern food. Sweet tea. Here I come.

 PS. I updated the blog. If you like it- boo yah thanks! If you don't like it- that's sad. And you should go jump in a puddle. Maybe it will make you happier. But if you are nice, you can comment about things that I should change. Be nice. I am a bit technologically challenged.

PPS. HUGE shout out to Eric for giving me an iphone :) It was a wonderful surprise and I think it has already saved me many times now. It makes me happy knowing my phone has some intelligence.

Love and lovely fall leaves,
keri

No comments:

Post a Comment